Monday, November 15, 2010

Audio: Frenk & Stine - Awaken Frenk&Stine EP nr. 2 of 3 // Beattape




I am always appreciative of the love you show my projects, GOOD LOOK.  Anyways, I am pleased to bring the second installment in the Awaken Frenk&Stine EP series. We are keeping the drums hard, the bass thick, and the keys dusty for your listening pleasure. Myself (MidPoint X Frenk Stackswell) and N/A Kees are hard at work on the final EP of this series, and we are also putting together a Remix project featuring various MCs reworking of tracks from all three EPs. Be on the lookout for the Frenk&Stine EP 3/3 this December, and more details on the Remix project are soon to come.

Im damn tired, it has been a long day but this made my evening. Part 2 of the 3 Ep series by Frenk & Stine. This Beat Tapes are very dope follow my advice to digg this, you will not be disappointed.

Peace.SoLO

No comments:

Post a Comment