Sunday, December 13, 2009

Audio: Kamikaze Picnic - 93







Download Kamikaze Picnic - 93

Welcome to the 6th borough of New York City.

Meet Kamikaze Picnic, a citizen of Junk Island, who gets hooked on a drug called junk milk when he meets Butter Shots, a dealer who makes it in his bathtub. This video is the first in a series of concept videos from this Long Island-bred rapper. I started my rap career at Sin Sin where I won an Off The Head Gameshow battle. I’ve battled as Still Life, but these days I go by Kamikaze Picnic. I create my beats, scratch my records, and write my rhymes. I make pulp rap albums and I’m counting down from album 100 to album 0. I don’t rap about rapping, I don’t curse on my tracks, and I scratch in every song.Return to Junk Island: Snitch Tales

starring:
still life as snitch/kamikaze picnic/jim journals/a harbinger of propriety/warden
aj as blabbercrombie
bs as butter shots/juror/a vamp
broke mc as a defensive driver
chaz kangas as a street meet vendor
final outlaw as a vamp
homeboy sandman as a vamp
megaciph as a prostitute
robo as jugular
superking armor as mr. morgan
tah phrum duh bush as biff broccoli
truth now as snitch's childhood hom

R.O.L.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment