Monday, September 6, 2010

Audio: Blueprint - The Best of Blueprint // Alchemy Feat. Aesop Rock - From Daylight EP


Blueprint Feat. Aesop Rock Alchemy - From Daylight EP:


Download: Blueprint - The Best of Blueprint

Hello friends.  In preparation for the release of the new Blueprint Who EP that I will be dropping next week, the upcoming tour w/ Atmosphere, and my upcoming full-length album Adventures in Counter-Culture scheduled for release on Rhymesayers Entertainment later this year, I created this free “Best of Blueprint” mix.  I hope it will serve as a refresher for those who are already familiar with my music, and a good introduction to those who are new to my music.

We appreciate that Dude Blueprint always keep us updated. The Rhymesayers artist drops his "Best Of" as a preadvice for his upcoming projects. Give that dope Mcee a listen and grab the Mixtape above. For more infos check the posts at the blog.yo

SoLo

No comments:

Post a Comment