Sunday, August 29, 2010

Audio: Abnormal - Beats That Would Be Dope For Adult Swim // Beat Tape

<a href="http://iamabnormal.bandcamp.com/album/beats-that-would-be-dope-for-adult-swim">1.Ohs and Ahs by Abnormal</a>

Album Concept: I got the idea to do this project from watching a few custom-made bumps on youtube. I always notice that the beat were either dope as hell or not my taste at all. So I decided to switch up a project I was on to do this. The idea behind this was to make chill and slightly different beats. Since Stones Throw supplies the music for Adult Swim I tried to not mimic Dilla or Madlib and have fun while doing so. I got the idea to ... continue reading...

We posted the snippet of Abnormals "Beats That Would Be Dope For Adult Swim" some days ago. Dude let me know that the album drops,and here it is. Beats are easygoing and unobtrusive.You can listen to all tracks without any outage. You can purchase it for 1 $ via bandcamp. Support good music!

SOLO

No comments:

Post a Comment