Thursday, July 22, 2010

Audio: Oddisee West Coast Beats - Hosted By Trek Life // Beat Tape

<a href="http://oddisee.bandcamp.com/album/oddisee-west-coast-beats-hosted-by-trek-life">Still Never Rains [Instr Snpt] by oddisee</a>

Coming from the city of Go-Go, I've always loved production inspired by funk. when it comes to funk inspired hip hop, no body does it like the west. While I was on the west producing Trek Life's album that inspiration went further than being a fan. I don't know if it was the palm trees, beaches, or burgers but this is what I was making in LA.

This is what i have been waiting for.The busy Oddisee is back with a really fresh and funky Beat Tape.I dont have to tell you that this Dude is talented,you all know he is.I think this is the first time you will find some glitchy influences in his beats and he makes a good job,fellahs.Many categories of beat moods,many topics,so dope.Click the play button.Enjoy it.(Hosted by nice guy Trek Life)

SOLO

No comments:

Post a Comment